This website is open.
Anyone can join it.
- Editing || linkedin.com/in/jimxlat
(currently editing memoir for a NASA scientist; I have edited other published things)
- Technical Editing || linkedin.com/in/jimxlat
(I am a senior member of the Society for Technical Communication; I am a former member of IEEE PCS)
- Communication (Consulting on questions such as 'How do I put this?')
- Translation || linkedin.com/in/jimxlat
(Chinese to English, German to English, Spanish to English / General, Technical, including the repair of some already-effected translations (as described at fixer-jim.blogspot.com)
- Project Management
- Mandarin Coaching or Tutoring, Remote || Twitter @han4yu3 | writings-fiction-and-nf-jim.blogspot.com
(as described at chineseadjuster.webs.com; my accent is Northern and mildly Beijing. I have spoken the language for over 25 years. View the testimonials slide on the Slide show. Simple conversation practice is also available. Will coach actors in the pronunciation of lines. The rates described might not apply to your situation so please write to me and describe your needs).
- Illustration or Cartooning (samples are at stc-chicago-jim.blogspot.com and at cartoons-jim.blogspot.com)